The Director of Social Media at Quillin, Nathan Gomez, will be on deck to give newbies an inside look at best practices for social media campaigns and to give seasoned
The Director of Social Media at Quillin, Nathan Gomez, will be on deck to give newbies an inside look at best practices for social media campaigns and to give seasoned social media professionals insights into what they can expect going into 2020!
1. Examples of Quality versus Quantity
2. Management – What is it and how to do it/who should do it
3. Strategy – Best practices / case studies
4. How to effectively make social media work synergistically with all areas of marketing –broadcast, print, PR, and website (our attendees know this to work, they just might not be doing it right…what are the right ways to do this?
5. Best ways to easily implement Dynamic and Interactive content on your social media platforms
Originally from Salinas, CA, Nathan has lived the past 15 years in Las Vegas. He spent most of high school and college years as the bassist in a pop-rock band and had the chance to play great venues around the city. Working at CBS Radio during college gave him an inside look at marketing and how the music industry worked on the inside. During his time at UNLV he also interned with the team at Life is Beautiful Festival. That was was his first deep dive into the world of social media and where his career took off. After graduating from UNLV, he worked as a social media account coordinator before landing into the loving arms of the Quillin family.
(Thursday) 11:30 am - 1:00 pm