AMA Las Vegas President Travis Herriford is proud to award Kathy Watkins this month’s board member spotlight. Kathy has served on the board for several years. As co-owner of Sutton Watkins Advertising and Marketing, she knows what it takes to be a successful marketer.
Kathy plays a vital role in overseeing the activities and communications strategy for our chapter. She is passionate about the world of marketing and her energy is contagious.
Some interesting facts about Kathy:
- In college (go Auburn Tigers!), she made national press for her Gumby for Governor Campaign.
- Throughout her career, Kathy has received countless awards from her peers including Account Executive of the Year by Women in Communications.
- Kathy’s agency designed our new AMA Las Vegas chapter logo.
- She shops for and assembles all of creative new member baskets.
- Kathy has two beautiful daughters, Megan and Rachael. Megan is current studying abroad in South Africa while Rachael is scoring high points as a high school varsity volleyball player.
- In her spare time, she enjoys traveling with her family to her cabin in Brianhead, Utah to take in the serenity of the great outdoors.
Now you know more about Kathy so strike up a conversation and connect with her at:
Sutton Watkins Advertising & Marketing, Inc.
5858 South Pecos Ste. 200
Las Vegas, Nevada 89120