Apply for a Marketing Scholarship.
• Be a current member of the professional AMA Las Vegas chapter or UNLV chapter of AMA.
• Be enrolled or plan to be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student for the 2016 fall semester.
• Be pursuing a career in MARKETING or a MARKETING related field.
• Have a minimum 3.00 grade point average. (Applicants with lower grade point averages may be considered if they have other outstanding qualifications or extenuating circumstances.)
• Be a citizen or resident of the U.S.
The AMA Las Vegas will award up to four $500 scholarships. Applications will be reviewed by the Board of Directors at their regularly scheduled board meeting or a special session in May 2016. Applicants will be notified of the board’s decision no later than May 23, 2016. Scholarship recipients will be invited to attend the June 2, 2016 luncheon to be recognized by membership.
How to Apply:
Please submit the following items by email to Dean White at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 1, 2017 at 5 p.m.:
• Completed AMA Scholarship Application (Download PDF below)
• Copy of your college transcript (transcripts do not need to be “official”) or proof of enrollment and current GPA
• A one page, single-spaced essay explaining why you are the best candidate for this award
• One professional or academic letter of recommendation
If you have any questions, please contact Dean White at email@example.com or 702-645-1628.