Apply for a Marketing Scholarship.
The AMA Las Vegas will award up to four $500 scholarships. Applications will be reviewed by the Board of Directors at their regularly scheduled board meeting or a special session in May. Applicants will be notified of the board’s decision no later than May 31st. Scholarship recipients will be invited to attend the June luncheon to be recognized by membership. All Scholarships will be awarded to students mid-August.
• Be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student for the upcoming fall semester.
• Be pursuing a career in MARKETING or a MARKETING related field.
• Have a minimum 3.00 grade point average. (Applicants with lower grade point averages may be considered if they have other outstanding qualifications or extenuating circumstances.)
• Be a citizen or resident of the U.S.
How to Apply:
Please submit the following items by email to our board of directors no later than May 1 at 5 p.m. with SUBJECT LINE: AMA SCHOLARSHIP – LAST NAME, FIRST NAME:
• Completed AMA Scholarship Application (Download PDF below)
• Copy of your college transcript (transcripts do not need to be “official”) or proof of enrollment and current GPA
• A one page, single-spaced essay explaining why you are the best candidate for this award
• One professional or academic letter of recommendation