Give it up for Jessica Kempany, our VP of hospitality and October Board Member of the Month! Jessica joined our board this year and quickly stepped up to fulfill her responsibilities and more.
Originally from Michigan, Jessica is the first person you will see when you come to one of our events. She is well-organized and known for making all of our members and guests feel welcomed. She is also one of the voices of our social media team.
Jessica relocated to Las Vegas in January 2014 to begin her professional career at Hooters Casino Hotel. As the marketing manager, she is responsible for growing the Hooters brand through promotions, media and special events.
A few interesting tidbits about Jessica:
• She likes to go hiking with her little Chihuahua “Ziggy.”
• Unfortunately, she is allergic to bananas.
• She is the best “SNAP” chatter alive!
• Jessica MUST floss her teeth after eating anything and everything.
• She has a weird obsession with all things Disney.