According to Forbes: Working to develop an amazing idea to further your company brand is a constant struggle for many communication professionals. The right idea or concept can
According to Forbes: Working to develop an amazing idea to further your company brand is a constant struggle for many communication professionals. The right idea or concept can cause a viral sensation and let your business get the recognition it deserves. Unfortunately, not every creative idea is a sure-fire hit, and it can be hard to continually reinvent the wheel. However, with a little effort, some drive and the right approach, you can come to create a successful brand strategy in order to raise brand awareness with your target audience.
Key Takeaways of Credit One Bank’s talk:
- Testing & learning strategies
- Influencing leadership to gain buy-in
- Conservative risk taking
About Our Speakers
Alyson Ashbock – Assistant Vice President, Brand Strategy
Lisa Archambault – Senior Manager, Media
(Thursday) 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Join the AMA Board members and Sutton Watkins to help raise money for a cause near and dear to our hearts. The cost you see here includes a
Join the AMA Board members and Sutton Watkins to help raise money for a cause near and dear to our hearts. The cost you see here includes a t-shirt and all other proceeds going to the charity.
Cutoff date to register and order a shirt is Monday, September 16th
Shirts will be available for pick up at the October 3rd AMA luncheon or after this date at:
Sutton Watkins Advertising & Marketing
5858 S. Pecos Road, Suite 200, Las Vegas, NV 89120
(Sunday) 7:00 am - 1:00 pm PST
Red Rock Casino
AMA Las Vegas is honored to host this year's Western Regional Retreat! We look forward to meeting with other AMA leaders from across the country here in beautiful Las Vegas.
AMA Las Vegas is honored to host this year’s Western Regional Retreat! We look forward to meeting with other AMA leaders from across the country here in beautiful Las Vegas. We have some terrific activities and discussions planned to help all of us improve our local AMA chapters and bring our organizations to the next level.
BOOK YOUR DISCOUNTED ROOM NOW (SEE FULL DETAILS BELOW)
Holly Parsons will be leading the session this year. She is a marketing and business development executive with over 20 years experience in business development, branding, advertising and strategic planning. She has been a part of the AMA since 1999 and has been a PCC since 2017!
Friday night: Check in at hotel
5:30pm-8:30pm- Informal meetup at The Griffin
Saturday Retreat, 8:00am-5:00pm
Get ready for a day full of AMA best practices and round table discussions. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Breakfast, Registration and Networking will begin at 7:30am
After the retreat concludes, join the Las Vegas chapter as we head out to dinner and then bar hop downtown!
HOTEL BOOKING INFORMATION
Please read the following instructions to make a reservation and understand the Hotel’s terms and conditions.
Friday, November 1, 2019 – Sunday, November 3, 2019
Booking Code: SPAMALV if calling direct 800-634-6575
If booking online, CLICK HERE.
The following special discount rates have been established for this event. For additional dates not listed, the prevailing rate will appear for you to book.
Rate $99.00 per night
The rates presented are for single or double occupancy.
Bed type and smoking preference are on a request basis and based on availability.
Rates do not include resort fee of $25.00 per room, per day, taxable by 13%. Resort fee includes: self/valet parking; in-room Wifi; 2 bottles of water; fitness center and pool admission; boarding pass printing; local/800 calls; and Plaza Perks (our coupon book valued over $200.00).
Rates are net, non-commissionable except to parent organization if contracted.
Each individual guest will be responsible for securing their own room and providing a credit card at time of reservation for a one night room and tax deposit. To avoid any penalties, a cancellation must be received no later than 72 hours prior to the booked arrival date.
The cut-off date for accepting reservations is Wednesday, October 2, 2019. The block could fill before this date and the Hotel may not be able to add additional inventory, or continue to offer the same rates, so we encourage everyone to make reservations early.
1. Click on “Book Your Room” to the left of the home page.
2. Enter the arrival date as indicated and number of nights.
3. Underneath the room photo, there is a place to enter a “Promo” code. This is where you enter the
booking code from above.
4. Click on “Check Availability” which is located ABOVE the promo code in the red box. Note: The next
screen tends to roll so arrow up to see the full contents.
5. To confirm click the “Book Room” button and complete the reservation information as usual.
1. Call (800) 634-6575.
2. Please have your booking code to give to the agent as this will be the quickest way for them to help you.
3. The call center is currently open 7 days a week from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm PST.
– An adult of 21 years or older is required to check-in and reside in each guest room.
– Check-in time is 4:00 pm. Check-out time is 11:00 am. Beginning at 10:00 am daily, if the hotel has the availability we will allow early check-ins for no additional fee. Las Vegas experiences a heavy volume. Please anticipate registration lines during peak hours. A government id/license will be required upon check-in. New kiosks for check-in/out are available next to the front desk.
– A mandatory deposit equal to $50.00 per room is required upon check-in for any incidentals. A credit card or debit card is required, sorry we do not accept cash deposits. An authorization will be taken but an actual charge will not be processed until check-out if there are any charges made against the room. The authorization will reduce the available credit line until it is released back by your banking institution. If a debit card is used, the amount will be withdrawn from your account. Upon check-out if there are no charges, the deposit will be refunded back to the account. The Hotel cannot determine when the funds become available in your account. Check with your banking institution before traveling.
– Standard guest rooms have a maximum of four (4) occupants. By order of Fire Marshall the Hotel is not permitted to place a rollaway bed in a guest room with two beds.
– Only guests who’s name appears on the reservation will be permitted to check-in for that room. If you are sharing, even with a spouse, please make sure to include their name on the reservation.
– It is customary when utilizing valet parking to tip $1.00-2.00 for a standard vehicle and $5.00-10.00 for larger vehicles and vans.
– Bell services are available to store luggage should accommodations not be available upon arrival and/or to store luggage if departure is scheduled after the Hotel’s check-out time. It is customary to tip $1.00-2.00 per bag each time services are used.
november 1 (Friday) - 2 (Saturday)
We will be discussing marketing-related topics for dispensaries and MJ products with a panel of experts: Geoffrey Radcliffe - MaJorGroup/Post Launch David Farris - Planet 13 Kimberly Casey - Remedy Yourself Matt Janz
We will be discussing marketing-related topics for dispensaries and MJ products with a panel of experts:
- Geoffrey Radcliffe – MaJorGroup/Post Launch
- David Farris – Planet 13
- Kimberly Casey – Remedy Yourself
- Matt Janz – The Source
(Thursday) 11:30 am - 1:00 pm PST
Fleming's at Town Square
6515 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Town Square Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89119
A great marketing planning process can make the difference in whether an organization maximizes its opportunities for success or just treads water. Game-changing new strategies can result from a marketing
A great marketing planning process can make the difference in whether an organization maximizes its opportunities for success or just treads water. Game-changing new strategies can result from a marketing plan—it’s a very powerful tool—but all too often, it’s something that is either underutilized or misapplied.
Bring your marketing planning challenges and learn how to systematically create an effective strategy for moving forward. We’ll employ a variety of learning approaches including the sharing of best practice ideas among the group, breakout feedback sessions and application exercises.
AMA MEMBERS GET A 20% discount for the conference by using code: LasVegas20
- How to lead and influence the success of your organization’s marketing planning process
- Who your critical organization partners are in planning and how can you motivate their participation and cooperation
- What is the current thinking on key elements of a marketing plan and how is each element critical to the process
- Where can you source information for the various parts of the plan
- How you should package the plan for upper-management and broad organizational buy-in
|Rowell||Lee||Communications Specialist||Samaritan Ministries||Peoria||Illinois|
|Montroy||Donald||Director of Marketing||Bergquist, Inc.||Rockford||Michigan|
|McDonald||James||Director of Marketing and Membership Development||Samaritan Ministries||Peoria||Illinois|
december 12 (Thursday) - 13 (Friday)