The Advertising Manager will provide management and guidance on executing the Las Vegas brand holistically through all forms of creative, media buys and sponsorships. This position will ensure alignment, integration and consistent brand voice, and messaging, across all channels
What You’ll Do:
Keep in mind that this list in not all inclusive.
- Responsible for managing integrated marketing programs across paid, owned and earned channels, both online and offline. Effectively provide creative feedback and direction in a collaborative team environment to meet the department objectives and timelines.
- Oversee day-to-day tasks of campaign and media execution.
- Read media plans and review for timing, content, media flighting, specifications and due dates.
- Coordinate and manage internal and external (e.g. advertising agency) project requests.
- Service internal departments by ensuring messaging is consistent with larger campaigns.
- Attend video and photo shoots to ensure the brand is properly represented in creative assets.
- Consistently maintain awareness of product offerings and developments through the Las Vegas and extended destination markets.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and generates reports for intended audiences regarding advertising initiatives.
- Assist with writing, proofreading and editing marketing materials.
- Distribute advertising assets to internal and external clients.
- Handle advertising sales inquiries from diverse groups, to include current and prospective partners.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, media, communications or marketing
- Previous experience in a marketing management position
- Extensive media buying, project management and/or brand experiences required
- Must be well versed in reading media plans, advertising specifications including print and video formats
- Media buying experience is preferred
- Innovative thinker of industry and media trends
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office Suite, e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc., knowledge of Apple products, specifically Keynote is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills providing ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups, i.e. vendors, management, agency, ambassadors, etc. in a variety of modes
- Must be able to have a flexible schedule and travel when necessary
- Strong time management with ability handle a high volume of request and prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, the LVCVA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.governmentjobs.com.