Daymaker Productions is a small but growing production company looking to build their marketing team. The company provides full content creation services, consultation and positive community impact services. Daymaker Productions is an independent company where Stories, Marketing, Philanthropy, Art and innovative minds meet to create quality content for social and community impact, commercial and entertainment purposes.The company’s community is international and intergenerational.
Digital Marketing Manager
- Manage and track all marketing campaigns, budgets, and analytics
- Prepares and executes campaigns for email, mobile, digital content, and online media
- Must be comfortable with sales funnels, landing page best practices, e-communication strategies, and have knowledge of major social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn,Tik Tok, YouTube, etc.).
- Develop social and digital media strategies and tactics to drive positive results
- Execute digital content calendars
- Increase the number of followers/fans to our accounts through targeted ads
- Run targeted ads, run e-blasts and a focus on reach through digital channels
- Create and execute all organization publishing, internet, digital needs.
- Performs audits and quality assurance to ensure that online information is correct and systems are in proper working order.
- Research, analyze and monitor market trends and research to drive the right content to the right audience, recognizing key demographics and timeliness of posts.
- Help build, manage, and update the social media strategy including involving paid, non-paid, and influencers for special events and campaigns
- Assist other executives with special projects and other assignments, as necessary.
- It is important that you enjoy research and writing, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 3 years of professional marketing experience
30 days $2500/ mo (approximately 20-25 hrs/a week)
31-60 $2500-$3500/month + % of projects (TBD)
Marketing Manager Assistant
This position will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and other executives. Some of the primary responsibilities for this position include creation and posting of social media content, social media management, monitoring data tracking tools and systems, generating reports, organizing and maintaining digital files, sourcing visual assets, utilizing templates to create marketing and sales materials, and more.
30 days $15/hr (approximately 15 hours/week)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org