Trosper Public Relations
Applicant should have previous experience working on electronic advertising projects that promotes a company’s products and services. These projects could include email campaigns, website content, social media appeals or targeted blogging. A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, English or other fields that enhances ability to create original content relevant to promotion of business’s products and services is required.
- Regularly execute, track, analyze and report on website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Applied knowledge of keyword research, link building, on-page optimization, ranking factors, technical factors
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Overseeing accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google Ads)
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and changes in digital (SEO, SMO, PPC, Google Algorithm changes, etc.) and major search engines
- As the “SEO specialist” you will be responsible for the performance of assets organic and map result pages.
You will be managing closely the search engine optimization, web and working with the internal team to increase the clients visibility online.
Send resume, samples of past work and hourly rate to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to Shayna@trosperpr.com