The Director Marketing Activation leads the development and execution (in partnership with the operations team) of all the property’s guest facing communication needs as well as overseeing enterprise-wide marketing initiatives. This position is also responsible for the partnering with Creative Services teams to ensure successful development and execution of campaigns and projects to deliver on both short and long-term company initiatives.
- Direct and manage all functions of marketing for various Lines of Business/Property by interpreting business needs and developing strategic marketing plans. Evaluate advertising initiatives on an ongoing basis through interpreting data, identifying trends, and making actionable recommendations for continual improvement to drive results and success for the company.
- Develop and submit creative briefs, project requests, budget and timeline parameters for creative work. Partner with Creative Services teams to ensure creative needs are executed on strategy, on time and on budget. Serve as main point of contact for property marketing approvals and prioritization guidance on all campaigns and projects.
- Serve as the brand subject matter expert and key marketing partner by consulting on all guest facing developments and communications with Line of Business/Property leadership and executives.
- Drive and uphold the rollout of company processes and approach to work, highly focused on efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage and lead a team of marketers to maintain a work environment that promotes guest service, teamwork, performance feedback, individual recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction ensuring quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the Company’s diversity commitment.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Four (4) years’ experience in Advertising, Marketing, Client Relationship Management/Client Services or a related field, or four (4) years’ experience in a management position in Advertising, Marketing, Hospitality, or a related field.
- Previous experience working in an agency or resort setting.
- Master’s degree in related field.
- Previous experience successfully leading, recruiting, retaining and managing teams.
To apply for this job please visit mgmresorts.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.