The Graphic Designer will concept, develop and deliver visual collateral and creative assets for both print and digital advertising with a primary focus of supporting the Las Vegas Marketing & Sales team. They will provide creative services for both routine and special requests for both internal and external partners. They will be responsible for trafficking and production of all printed and digital materials including the delivery and logistics of all marketing materials.
Graphic Designers have the skills and experience to complete projects with creative problem solving. The position will work closely with the marketing team, while collaborating with other staff designers and visual development. It is crucial for the designer to prioritize tasks on multiple projects, work well under pressure, follow graphics standards, and suggest more ways of improving existing designs and design systems.
- Provide creative, development, support and project management services to the marketing/sales team.
- Observe and maintain company graphics standards with regards to all company logos, images and visuals.
- Manage the brands and graphic standards for all Meow Wolf Omega Mart marketing collateral including addressing production and graphic issues, press checks and remediation with vendors.
- Work with partners, agencies and vendors to facilitate project progress.
- Print – Provide format adjustment, typesetting services, layout design, and asset modification upon request. Work with external media groups and agencies to assure proper formatting, output file types and dimension constraints.
- Internet – Provide general and creative development services for internet advertising placements as necessary. Work with internal/external partners to assure proper file formats and quality of deliverables.
- Coordinate the internal approval process of materials.
- Working with the Marketing Campaign Manager, guide the approval of all marketing, advertising and collateral materials produced by Meow Wolf partners, vendors and agencies.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3+ years of experience as a graphic designer
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working with print and digital standards and mediums
- Have a broad understanding of and ability to execute the various types of graphic design.
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Able to drive improvement of company graphics standards and be a self-starter
- A portfolio of professional design work that demonstrates skills and experience in the graphic design field
- Demonstrated keen visual aesthetic through portfolio
- Solid ability to communicate about design strengths and weaknesses
- Thorough understanding of grid systems and typography
- 3+ years graphic design/production experience in the Las Vegas attractions, entertainment, service, resort industries or equivalent.
- Natural curiosity for new emerging technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Graphic Design
- Good presentation and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and detail-oriented
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
Work Environment and Physical Demands
Primarily office environment at a desk. When we are back in the offices, Graphic Designers may work in the office at Meow Wolf Las Vegas or remotely, depending on the needs of the day or project. Work computers and desks provided by Meow Wolf. Occasional work in an indoor setting with exposure to noisy environments, dim lighting, strong visual effects including strobing lights, special effects, fog machines and small and/or enclosed spaces.
- Remaining in a stationary position for prolonged periods
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
The employee will comply with company and OSHA standard workplace safety protocols. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position does not require supervisory responsibility
Travel (minimal) may be required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Meow Wolf truly embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.