The Manager Marketing Activation is responsible for executing the brand strategy and marketing activation’s across the property. This position will report to the Director Marketing Activation and partner with the marketing COEs.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project manage planned and ad-hoc marketing campaigns on-property, managing the day-to-day campaign development and partnering closely with marketing COEs & property partners.
- Partner with central marketing teams to develop creative materials required for on-property activation: ensure delivery of creative assets per brief, and quality check content.
- Collaborate with Entertainment and Events teams to manage on-property activation aligned to strategy.
- Prepare key materials for Director for meetings with property vertical leaders and Corporate.
- Audit website/3rd party content weekly and aggregate required changes to Director (including changes from key stakeholders), ensuring content on website is 100% accurate and up to date.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- One (1) year of experience in Marketing, Advertising, Events, Media, or in a related field within the hospitality/gaming industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field.
- Master’s degree in a related field.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
To apply for this job please visit mgmresorts.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.