The following are key responsibilities of the Pod Director role:
Under the direction of the Regional Vice President of Marketing and Property leadership, plans and coordinates the execution of the established marketing strategy as approved by the Regional Vice President of Marketing and Property leadership for a set of properties.
- In collaboration with the properties, develop monthly marketing calendars, yearly marketing plans, and executes on the reinvestment strategy for a set of properties based on corporate and property executional feedback and analytics
- Involved in development of monthly and yearly expense and revenue budgets in conjunction with the property to ensure that each property achieves their targets and manages to those budgets
- Creates communication strategy outline for each month and property
- Works together with analytics to review business performance of the market and come up with actionable recommendations for the market and marketing campaigns to optimize marketing spend and yield
- Assist in managing all other responsibilities including but not limited to advising properties/GMs on marketing-related topics, developing marketing rationale for capital requests, working with marketing capabilities to drive innovation in marketing strategies and tools, and managing F&B/retail, communication and promotional strategies
- Serve as the point-person for managing relationships and knowledge sharing across all marketing organizations (marketing capabilities, VIP, development and logistics, entertainment, and on-site teams)
- Coordinate with other marketing functions to integrate approved strategies and recommendations into monthly calendars
- Oversee the execution of strategic plans, marketing spend and yield
Provides guidance to the teams on the loyalty program, segmentation, event planning, and communication strategies
- Develops mail plan and layout guidance for approval
- Works with the outside vendors, POD, DM, corporate and property teams to develop and finalize executional details of marketing events
- Works with on-site marketing teams to identify opportunities and ensure accurate execution of marketing strategies on property
- Approve creative, proforma, counts, and event set up
- Oversee creative development & proofing
- Oversee day to day campaign lifecycle and POD teams
Contributes to Pod development, through:
- Making improvements to templates/processes and creates new tools and processes in support of business needs
- Hiring, coaching, developing and mentoring Specialists, Coordinators, Managers to ensure best practices become incorporated within the Pod
- Working with peers within and across Pod teams to ensure collaboration and best practice sharing across Pods
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Lead organization with methods and actions that are ethical and in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Company policies.
- Identify compliance risks and take actions necessary to eliminate or minimize risks.
- Champion, within the organization, a commitment to honesty, integrity, and responsible corporate behavior.
- Create a compliance culture within the organization and foster an environment where team members feel comfortable reporting potential violations or misconduct.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required; MBA preferred
- Minimum five years of experience in a senior marketing leadership position
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Creative, innovative problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop working relationships with peers and coordinate activities with operating departments
- Ability to analyze competitive information and internal financial information and develop plans with measurable results
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment; capable of coordinating multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing and flexing to accommodate last minute requests and changes
Team members of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and Ownership every day. Our mission “We inspire grown-ups to play” fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities.
Caesars Entertainment will engage in an interactive process and make reasonable accommodations, as required by law, for individuals with disabilities or to accommodate pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, or where a conflict exists between the position and an individuals’ religious beliefs or practices.
The below statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the position.
The Company reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit edmn.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.