H2O Food Concepts
We are seeking high quality candidates for this marketing specialist position, who are team-oriented, highly-organized, genuinely warm and friendly, self-motivated with a passion for excellence in promoting corporate identity and offerings
The Marketing Specialist serves as a primary point of contact for marketing and event outreach for the H2O Food Concepts – managed restaurants and brands in Las Vegas
Strategic Planning, Measuring & Reporting:
• Own marketing promotional calendar.
• Act as day-to-day property contact for H20 PR team and outside PR agency for media requests, events and initiatives.
• Work to initiate and manage all details of annual and seasonal promotions, partnerships and activations.
• Stay up to date on relevant and trending social topics, and propose new marketing initiatives that will engage our target audience.
• Drive sales building promotions and activations with third party delivery partners.
• Coordinate and deploy all calendar initiatives by working cross functionally and with creative team, outside partners and restaurants.
• Identify sales and transaction goals.
• Develop tactics to accomplish goals and work with sales and operations teams to achieve.
• Measure and report on results and determine next steps to continue success.
Asset & Collateral Production:
• Develop and coordinate all creative asset production, and maintain production schedules.
• Field, coordinate and schedule all creative asset requests from other departments and from licensed partners.
• Work closely with creative team to ensure projects are on brand and usher them through to completion on time and on budget.
• Own vast menu program in full, from variation organization and design to printing and delivery.
• Create a detailed database of key sales targets. Collect, record and organize appropriate information such as size, occupancy rates, key contacts, existing events, marketing needs, and more as identified.
• Set a visual vision for the brand and wok with graphic designers to execute all visuals both physical and digital
• Ensure email schedule is maintained with proper cadence and accuracy.
• Follow up with email responses from guests.
• Maintain email database and proper segmentation.
• Maintain and update nurture email workflows.
• Implement A/B testing and report on findings
• Establish and execute rollout calendars and marketing plans.
• Manage communication cross functionally to keep all involved parties up to date on menu rollout marketing efforts.
• Identify relevant community or field marketing opportunities and partnerships with outside public relations agency.
• Work with restaurant teams to facilitate.
New Restaurant Opening Management:
• Oversee development and implementation of strategic marketing plan for new restaurant openings.
• Lead development or ordering of all new in-restaurant collateral and support interior design program.
• Work with vendors, Operations and Training on executing marketing initiatives, including practice meals, advertising, opening events, etc.
• Two to three years prior sales/marketing, service or retail experience is required.
• Proven ability to develop brand marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to leadership
• Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
• Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
• Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
• Outstanding communication skills
• Passion and pride for your work
• Ability to analyze and report data accurately.
• Ability to work independently, take initiative to identify and accomplish tasks. Ability to creatively problem-solve and overcome obstacles to achieve goals.
• Ability to connect business goals with local consumer, competitor and trade area dynamics to implement effective programs.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever changing high growth company.
• Continuous desire for learning and self-improvement by maintaining a student mentality and asking questions.
• Actively solicits and accepts feedback on performance.
• Consistently demonstrates positive, professional demeanor to both guests and team.
• Prior front-of-house restaurant experience, as is a passion for food and the restaurant business are a definite plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org