Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Sao Paulo, Moscow, and Shanghai.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy, delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
- Develops strategic local marketing and advertising campaigns to maximize ticket sales and revenue, and maximize event awareness and exposure.
- Performs significant market research and analysis of data on ticket sales, buying trends, disposable income, DMAs, TV ratings and PPV buys.
- Coordinates with venue’s marketing and public relations departments to leverage arena and team assets.
- Manages and negotiates advertising campaigns with traditional forms of local media including print, radio, TV and outdoor.
- Works with Digital and Social Media teams to develop and manage digital marketing initiatives, including social media, geo-targeted web advertising and local web promotions.
- Works with other internal departments (Sponsorship, Affiliate Marketing, Community Relations, Public Relations, etc.) to leverage local sponsor activation, third party promotions, fighter appearances, youth programs, community relations and other charity events to promote upcoming events and increase ticket sales.
- Creates marketing and brand presentations for each event. Presents internally and to venue executives, government agencies, local partners and advertisers.
- Responsible for event marketing budget and ticket sales goals determined by senior management.
- Supervises ticket sales and operations, including VIP Experience and secondary ticketing initiatives.
- Oversees the sales and operations of the VIP Experience program and manages the business relationship with On Location.
- Establishes ticket pricing strategy, revenue projections, venue scaling, on-sale plans and dynamic pricing initiatives.
- Administers efficient, accurate, and timely reporting mechanisms related to sales activity, as well as budget projections and analysis for senior management.
- Assist in Finance and Strategy department with ticket sales revenue projections during the annual business planning and budgeting process.
- Oversees the RFP process, contracts, and vendor relations for ticket system, ticket printing, ticket management and other ticket-related software programs, including dynamic pricing and secondary sales channels.
- Responsible for hiring and managing local marketing representatives and collaborates with other divisions to effectively manage local marketing network.
- Works with all departments to maintain and develop a high level of customer service for all customers.
- Collaborates effectively with other Endeavor business units to identify synergies and drive revenue and business opportunities.
- Other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sports Management, Business, or other related area or equivalent experience. Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in sports marketing, touring events, professional team or venue industry.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience conducting market research.
- Experience and knowledge of primary ticketing systems, including Ticketmaster and AXS, secondary channels and dynamic pricing tactics.
- Strong financial reporting skills.
- Understanding of marketing and advertising principles and the ability to think “outside the box”.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a multi-task, fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, high degree of accuracy, proactive and a critical thinker, with excellent decision-making ability.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with individuals at all levels of the organization, internally and externally.
- Must be flexible and responsive to evolving and changing business environment.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to travel and work nights and weekends.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and the ability to learn other basic computer programs.
Zuffa, LLC conducts pre-employment drug and background screens.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.teamworkonline.com.