Bread & Butter Public Relations
Bread & Butter Public Relations, a boutique communications firm specializing in the hospitality industry, is seeking part-time interns who are outgoing, hard-working, personable, motivated and goal-oriented. You will learn with the team of this growing company in public relations strategy, development and management. An internship at bread & Butter is a great opportunity to gain hands-on public relations experience. We accept interns each spring, summer and fall semesters. Interns will be supervised by trained intern mentors, receiving direct vocational experience necessary to fulfill the curriculum requirements of the educational institution providing credit. The work environment is comfortable, easy and relaxed and full of endless learning opportunities. Our goal is to prepare you for your career in public relations!We are looking for PR interns in our Las Vegas or San Francisco offices in Spring 2023Here’s What We Need:
- Must be receiving school credit
- A creative genius with photography, content creation, or design background.
- A strong story teller that knows how to capture attention and maintain it.
- Passionate about social media, all things aesthetic, and obsessed with Instagram and TikTok.
- Organized, self-starter, takes initiative, is resourceful and likes a challenge. Creating content is your jam.
- Crazy strong creative and interpersonal communication skills
- Canva proficient, Adobe Creative Cloud, Tiktok, Instagram, and Later.
- A drive and passion for thinking creatively and out-side the box.
- Ability to multi-task and work with multile brands/clients throughout the day.
- Excellent people skills, attention to detail and amazing follow through
- A real visual junkie with knowledge of current and emerging industry trends
- Someone who wants to learn a lot, have fun and grow with us!
- Previous internship experience or experience working in an office setting will move you to the top of our list!
- Current college students or recent graduates
- Learning about b&B workflow on all thing’s digital creation for social media.
- Learning to use Canva & all the branding tools within the platform.
- Learning to create mood board and shot lists for clients
- Learning best practices to pull branded images for social media use.
- Learning to create visual elements (IG Stories + Reels + Static Images) and graphics that stay within brand guidelines.
- Learning the difference between on-site content sessions(casual) + branded photoshoots.
- Learning about brand guidelines, style guides, & best social practices.
- Learning to create case studies for future proposals.
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions about upcoming content calendars.
- Working along Social Media experts to coordinate and execute monthly content calendars.
- Learning how to monitor and track news media coverage and manage clippings
- Professional development opportunities with a bread & Butter founder (aka ‘the Butter’), company leaders and subject matter experts
- Content creation samples, or photography/design portfolio.
- Links to your own profiles current accounts worked on – if available
- A link and description of a brand you believe is crushing it on Instagram.
- Needed 2 to 3 days per week. Hours are flexible; however, interns must be available a minimum of 10 hours per week. Internship is unpaid, school credit available and you will receive priceless learning opportunities to prepare you for your career as a public relations professional!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.