This AMA August 2020 Virtual Seminar with Steve Gavatorta provides insights on facing, overcoming, and learning from obstacles in your career.
Benefits and Takeaways
• Discovering what occurs in the brain during adversity and how to transfer decision-making to the rational, productive areas to eliminate emotional, non-productive reactions – both personally and with others.
• Learning about emotional intelligence and its critical importance in building resilience and perseverance for overarching success.
• Pinpointing personal triggers and responses to adversity so they – and their teams – can overcome them and leverage them to their advantage.
• Discovering wise and inspirational insights and skills from highly successful individuals who have faced, overcome, and learned from adversity.
• Gaining practical, real-world tools, skills to learn from, grow with, and leverage adversity to create long-term sustainable success.