What’s in it for YOU?
Admit it. You’re only joining for the perks (us too).
Love freebies? We do too.
Become a member now and get ready to boost your professional and personal life today!
Visit AMA Benefit Hub and sign in to access your affinity benefits. First time users will need to create an account.
Visit AMA’s Marketer’s Toolkits. First time users will need to create an account.
Visit the members-only the American Marketing Association Professional Certified Marketer (PCM®) program! First time users will need to create an account.
Our members are spoiled. We enjoy the best of both worlds – benefits from our national organization and local chapter. Take a closer look:
This Member Navigation Guide Overview explains everything you can get out of your membership, and more!
Join now and you’ll also receive AMA-zing benefits from AMA national:
• Latest research, white papers and best practices
• Interactive templates, tools and other resources
• More than 100 on-demand webcasts and podcasts
• Exclusive online forums, blogs, files and wikis
• In-depth, members only content on the latest marketing developments
• Subscription to Marketing News, a monthly magazine featuring the latest marketing trends
• Annual subscription of choice to Marketing Management, Marketing Research or Marketing Health Services
• Hundreds of marketing job postings, career tips, interview and resume guidelines, and ask the expert panel
• Discounts to AMA marketing seminars and conferences.
We offer four membership categories and pricing structures:
Member Types and Eligibility
- AMA Member
- Available to everyone
- AMA Student Member
- Available only to undergraduate students
- AMA Member – $300 annual rate inclusive of professional chapter or academic SIG dues.
- AMA Student Member – $50 annual rate + chapter dues
- Annual membership expires on a rolling basis (example – a member who joins on January 10 will expire on January 9 the following year)