The Senior Director of Digital Marketing is the owner of the digital ecosystem for the destination. In partnering with internal teams and external agency partners, this position will drive the strategy, execution, and optimization of digital marketing across all channels including Website, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)/Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Database Marketing, Paid Social, and Paid Digital Media. They will partner closely with marketing and advertising department leadership to ensure messaging alignment and campaign coordination.
What You’ll Do:
Keep in mind that this list in not all inclusive.
- Develop, execute and optimize a digital marketing strategy for consumer and business audiences across all digital channels.
- Partner with internal analytics team to define key success metrics and benchmarks for internal teams and partners. Measure, monitor and optimize all efforts.
- Manage internal channel teams and external resources including advertising agencies and MarTech partners.
- Lead website content strategy, publishing cadence and site optimization with focus on site engagement and lead volume.
- Lead database marketing consumer efforts including content and contact strategy to drive database growth.
- Integrate paid social campaigns into digital marketing ecosystem to drive overall campaign success and engagement measures.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Lead and motivate a diverse team by creating an inspiring environment and communicating goals and performance expectations. Update management on performance metrics of team efforts.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience marketing a premium hospitality brand, destination or lifestyle brand
- Keen knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and evolving trends
- Brand savvy and able to blends marketing skills and digital channel expertise with an unmatched passion for the evolving digital landscape
- Solid track record for developing and implementing multi-channel digital strategy
- Thrives on ability to own, innovate, create and re-evaluate
- Pro-active, curious and collaborative
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse groups
- Ability to travel
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, the LVCVA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.governmentjobs.com.