Reports to: Linda Bridges, Vice President of Marketing and Communications
Miracle Flights is the nation’s leading medical flight charity, headquartered in Las Vegas. For more than three decades, we have provided free commercial flights to critically ill children, adults and their families who need access to life-changing medical treatment not available in their local communities. Each month we provide roughly 600 free flights to families throughout the United States. Our mission is more than about providing a plane ticket. It’s about providing hope to those who thought they had none. Miracle Flights is in the business of giving hope. Which is a pretty greatbusiness to be in.
As the Social Media and Marketing Manager, you are the creative voice behind the Miracle Flights social mediaand email platforms. You manage, schedule, and create content that will generate buzz not just in Las Vegas, but nationwide. You’re on top of the latest social media trends and are ahead of the curve. You have superior writing and editing skills. YOU drive traffic to our channels that allowMiracle Flights to increase our visibility as a nonprofit and, most importantly, fly more patients to the care they need.
· Bachelor’sdegree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Graphic Design or an equivalent of education and experience.
· Minimum 3- 5years of work experience in the creative field. Creative portfolio required with application.
· Digital photography skills, videography, social media and email marketing experience.
· Project management skills with proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
· Proficient in social media management software (i.e.Hootsuite), Canva, Microsoft 365.
· Attention to detail in composing, editing and proofreading materials.
· Strategic, conceptual, and creative thinker.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, occasional evenings and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
70% Social Media Management:
· Manage and create social media and email editorial calendar.
· Develop content ideas, write, and curate content.
· Schedule, publish and share daily social media content on all social platforms that builds meaningful connections and encouragescommunity members to act.
· Platforms include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Tiktok.
· Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies, and Influencers.
· Familiar with Hootsuite or similar social scheduling software.
· Continuously improve social media management by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then work with the Vice President of Marketing and Communications to act on the information.
· Optimize Miracle Flights social pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
· Work with the Vice President of Marketing and Communications to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels.
· Engage with followers on all social platforms. This includes replying to comments, stories,and direct messages as well as engaging with people within social feeds.
· Capture content during off-site community events. This includes BTS content & planned social content and shootingtraditionaland trending videos.
· Come up with fresh and trending content ideas to film while staying on brand.
· Film and edit all social video content.
· Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns including developing relationships with Influencers and coming up with creative ways to work with them.
· Partner with internal departments to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy, ensuring consistency of messages across multiple networks.
30% Email Marketing:
· Responsible for Miracle Flights email marketing strategy, including email design, email databasemanagement, monthly reporting, and more.
· Worksclosely with the Vice President of Marketing and Communications and internal teamsto identify how to best target email subscribersand develop email workflows that complement the subscriber journey. The ideal candidate will collaborate across functions to deliver an effective email marketing strategy to meet the department objectives.
· Manage and report on email marketing campaigns and results; use results to determine ROI, make suggestions for improvements, and establish best practices.
· Identify ways to increase engagement via email marketing, creating high open and click through rates.
· Ensure prompt, accurate, and error-free communication with customers to build loyal relationships and minimize unsubscribes.
Why Miracle Flights:
· 4-day work week.
· Highly collaborative work environment.
· Amazing colleagues who genuinely enjoy working together to help change lives.
· Opportunity to fill up your Karma tank!
· 401K, Safe-Harbor Match.
· No-cost medical, dental, and vision insurance.
· No-cost life insurance policy.
· All federal holidays off.
· Committed culture of work/life balance.
Job Type: Full-time: 40 hours a week with availability ofnights and weekends.
Salary: $40,000 – 55,000 annually
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Las Vegas, NV 89119: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Las Vegas, NV 89119
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.